De 49285$ à 87323$ Type de poste : Permanent Ville : Chisasibi
Expérience requise : 3 ans
Statut : Temps plein
Description du poste
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Person who is responsible for one or more programs with a view to providing professional assistance for the development of services to address intergenerational trauma. She/he conducts research activities that are necessary for identifying and assessing needs and resources.
She/he designs and proposes development plans and programs in order to ensure adequate service planning. She/he provides advice concerning the implementation or improvement of programs and/or services. She/he may participate in various teaching or training activities. Person will work in collaboration with the Cree School Board and other Cree entities that work in a school context locally and regionally.
Under the hierarchical authority of the clinical services coordinator and in collaboration with the assistant chief technologist, the person actively collaborates in structuring the quality system for the laboratories according to the mandatory standards of medical biology (ISO / IEC 15189 and CSA-Z902) and the proper functioning and improvement of quality management systems.
In particular, she participates in document management and the appropriate processing of corrective and preventive actions and non-conformities. She ensures the drafting of policies and procedures in such a way as to ensure standardization between the communities and the MUHC while respecting the requirements of the standards. She coordinates the implementation of internal and technical audits. She collaborates in quality management in the context of change requests, various special projects and research.
Education and experience:
- Hold a university degree in a health discipline or in another discipline deemed relevant to the performance of the duties and have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a laboratory and in quality management.
- Hold a college diploma (DEC) with specialization in medical technology and have a minimum of 6 or 8 years of relevant experience in a laboratory.
Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Be able to work effectively in a team;
- Be able to communicate effectively in front of an audience, in a respectful and effective manner;
- Be able to effectively manage several projects simultaneously and choose the most effective means and methods according to the mandates entrusted;
- Have a good sense of work organization;
- Have excellent analytical skills and a spirit of synthesis;
- Have the ability to adapt to changes and manage priorities;
- Be able to produce high quality documents in content and presentation;
- Have leadership, be creative and innovative;
- Have the ability to arouse the investment of the personnel and to orient them in the same
perspective of maintaining and improving the quality management systems;
- Have a spirit of initiative and good judgment;
- Have the ability to interact ethically and professionally with internal and external interlocutors;
- Have professional rigor;
- Have a strong concern for confidentiality.
- Know and apply safe laboratory practices;
- Know and master the Microsoft Office suite.
• Fluent of spoken and written English and French;
• Fluent in Cree is an asset.
• The candidate must be available to travel 1 to 2 weeks per month on the territory;
• Telecommuting available.